[REVIEW][ENGLISH] RED LIPSTICK I LOVE MOST


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!
In this blog, I will write my review of red lipsticks I love and appreciate. Let's check which lipsticks they are and why I love them so much :)

1. MAC LIPSTICKS
RUBY WOO

This is the best - seller of MAC lipsticks. I have to buy the second one because the first one was out of date and I can't find any lip color having similar tone. What ever I do makeup or not, it always makes my complexion brighter.
- Packaging: traditional bullet shape
- Smell: vanilla, I really like this smell. But after a period of using time, this smell disappeared.
- Formula: RETRO MATTE. Personally, this formula works well on my lips but might not on dry lips.
- Color: True Red with Cool Undertone. This tone makes my complexion brighter. I have Neutral Warm Undertone and Light-Medium Skin tone and it works really well. If I don't do any makeup, I only need to use 1 layer of MAC RUBY WOO, my face will look fresh and pleasant. For gradient lips with 1 layer, it's not true red, it's red with pink base. It looks so special and beautiful. If I use 2-3 layers, it's true red and I really like this color.


- Price: $17

Mark: 9.75/10. I highly recommend for you. It's perfect for many makeup looks.

2. MAC LIQUID LIP COLOUR
FEELS SO GRAND

- Packaging: UGLY. I don't understand why MAC has a huge design group but its packaging is very disappointed. This is the main reason make me be wavering buy or not this product.
- Smell: so uncomfortable. It smells like the smell of wall paint. But this smell would disappear after a few seconds I applied.
- Formula: SUPER MATTE. It becomes dry so quickly after applying. It still makes my lips feel heavy. But it didn't cause any difficulties for me.

This is the finish after 30 seconds applying, it becomes perfectly matte.
The red trace you see on my skin is what this lip liquid had left after it was removed by micellar water.
- Color: SEXY and POWERFUL RED. I love this shade so much. It's much darker than the shade of MAC Ruby Woo. When I applied it, I felt like I'm a queen.


- Price: $21

Mark: 9/10 (I minus 1 mark because the design and smell)

3. D&G DOLCE MATTE IN RED LIPSTICK 
DOLCE FLIRT #621

**I own the minisize of this lipstick 
- Packaging: completely similar to full size.The packaging is so simple but it's also subtle, eye - catching and luxurios.
- Smell: a little uncomfortable. It smells like the chemical. I think it is the traditional smell of lipsticks. But it's not a big problem.
- Formula: SEMI MATTE. 80% of the finish is matte. It's so soft and lightweight. It's little glow. After 30 mins applying, it would become matte.
- Color: It's the combination of red and pink berry. I have never seen this shade before. It's so special and strange. I recommend you to try this shade. You'll fall in love with this shade.


Mark: 9.25/10 ( I minus the mark because it í dificult to buy in my country - Vietnam and the high price)

4. LANEIGE TWO TONE LIP BAR LIMITED EDTION
NO.1 BLOODY DRESS

- Packaging: It looks like a lovely candy bar. The limited edtion lipsticks have the same packaging with the original lipsticks except the color of the packaging. I think its packaging is simple, subtle and femine.
- Smell: So sweet (like candy). I really really like this smell.
- Formula: lightly glow. It has the natural finish, about 40% glow on my lips. It has a lot of nourishing ingredients so I think I will use it to the bottom in a short period of time.
Note: The formula of the limited edition and original lipsticks are similar.
- Color: BRIGHT RED WITH PINK BASE. This shade is so femine and easy to use with many makeup looks or no makeup. It will be ok :)

Because Laneige stopped producing the Limited Edition in this shade, I recommend for you to use No.2 ( Red Blossom) of the original version. They have the same shades.
Mark: 9.5/10 ( I minus the mark because it's so quick to use to the end and I certainly buy the original version to review).


Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question, recommend a product to me or review this product if you have used it:)


Thank you so much for supporting!!!
Love you guys,



No comments:

Post a Comment