[SHARING] [ENGLISH] MY CURRENT GO TO MAKE UP #1 (FOR SUMMER)


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!

In summer, the weather is really hot and humid. My skin produces oil and sweats a lot. That's the reason why I prefer makeup products having light formula in order not to prevent the pores and stays on my skin as long as possible. 
This makeup takes me 15 - 20 mins to do. The most important things in this makeup is long - wearing  base, deep and twinkle eye shadow. About lip color, all shades are easily match with this makeup but I prefer outstanding shade or red brown shade.

Let's get started!!!!

Step 1: Primer
I use INNISFREE NO SEBUM BLUR PRIMER to blur my pores and make my skin smoother. I apply on T zone with an amount like a bean and blend with my fingers.


Step 2: Concealer
I use The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer, shade 02. I wrote a detailed review about it in previous post and link is here. I apply a triangle under my eyes, the redness around my nose and all the acnes and blemishes. And I use a wet Real Techniques Sponge to blend out.


Step 3: Cushion
I use IOPE AIR CUSHION in summer for light - weight formula and semi-matte finish. I use shade W23 and its puff to apply and blend out.


Step 4: Powder
I have to think a lot when choosing foundation so I always choose translucent powder to set my base makeup because I have combination/oily skin. Product I use is SOAP & GLORY One Heck Of A Blot Translucent Powder with brush no. 133 of BH Cosmetics. It is translucent and it works really really well on my skin, it produces less oil and my makeup stays longer. Moreover, no matter how much I apply, the finish looks so great and natural.

BH Cosmetics Brush No.133


Step 5: Contouring
I use Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette in shade Dulce De Leche to contour around my face (with brush no.136 of BH Cosmetics) and my nose (with Deluxe Concealer Brush of Real Techniques) to make it smaller. 
Source: Internet

BH Cosmetics Brush No.136)
Real Techniques Deluxe Concealer Brush
Step 6: Eye Shadow
I only use 1 shade for all of my eyelid. This is Aritaum Mono eyeshadow in shade 123 (City Nomad). It is brown - pink glitter. It makes my eyes look deeper and twinkle twinkle. I blend it with my ring finger. I apply first layer on all of my eyelid and second layer on the eyelid (the part under the crease) and blend third layer from the outer corner to the crease.

Step 7: Eyeliner
I use ARITAUM IDOL BRUSH EYELINER in shade 02 (Brown) on upper liner and ARITAUM IDOL PENCIL EYELINER in shade 12 (Diamond) for lower liner.


Step 8: Eyelashes Curling and Mascara
After curling, I use Maybelline Rocket Mascara for keep the curl and explode the volume. (because my lashes are long already) I apply with zigzag line on my lashes to make them not to be lumped and looks more natural.


Step 9: Blush
I apply A'PIEU Pastel Blusher in shade PK05 with brush No 134 of BH Cosmetics from the apples towards the temples (because I have long face shape). This is a shimmer pink shade. It is good in brightening my cheek bones.



Step 10: Lip color
As I told you above, any color can match this simple makeup. And Lime Crime in shade Rustic is lip color I've used a lot recently.

Step 11: Highlighter
I apply Marry - Lou highlighter in THE BALM MANIZER SISTER PALETTE with BH Cosmetics Brush No.140 on my top of nose bone, cheek bones, nhaan trunk and chin.




Tadaaaaa!!!!! It's the end of this makeup. You see that 11 steps are so complicated but you can easily do it in 15 - 20 mins to do. I've been doing this makeup look and I also sing, dance with music while doing makeup and I finish after 20 mins. In case I don't have enough time to do all these steps, I have different make up way and I'll talk about it in the next posts.

Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question or tell me how you do your make up currently in summer :)



Thank you so much for supporting!!!

Love you guys,




No comments:

Post a Comment