[REVIEW][ENGLISH] BEST OF SKINCARE IN 2016


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!
Choosing the best of skincare products in 2016 base on these factors:
- I have used them for a long time
- I have re-bought because they work well on my skin and I really like them
- I still want to re-buy them in the future

1. Cleansing Oil

NAIVE CLEANSING OIL
The first time I used this cleansing oil was when I went to the gym and forgot to bring cleansing oil. So I went to the supermarket on lower floor and took it because of the eye-catching packaging. But when I used it, I fell in love and re-buy and re-buy.

- NAIVE CLEANSING OIL is from KRACIE - a famous Japanese cosmetics brand
- The main ingredient is olive (so mild), that means Naive Cleansing Oil is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- It doesn't have any smell
- The formula is not thick and not thin. It is easy to massage on your skin and emulsify
- Remove all my makeup including thick foundation, eye shadow, waterproof eyeliner and mascara, matte lip color, etc
- After using this product and washing with water, my skin is so clean, soft. I don't feel dry or greasy anymore. Therefore, whatever your skin type is, however the weather is, Naive Cleansing Oil can be used easily
-  Affordable price: $7.55 for 170ml/6.0fl.oz
- Where to buy: Available on: https://www.amazon.com/Kracie-Kanebo-Home-Products-Cleansing/dp/B000FQN1SC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486192856&sr=8-1&keywords=naive+cleansing+oil

2. Facial Wash

                                                CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER FOR ALL SKIN TYPES

The first time I used this product was 2 years ago. At that time, my skin was suddenly allergic to all of my skincare products I had used for a long time. I  went to the drugstore and ask the pharmacist the mildest facial wash. So she gave me this product. But I have to re-buy because it's really great.


- It is recommended by dermatologists because of mild ingredients and free fragrance, that means sensitive skin can use it
- The formula is opaque gel. When you blend and massage on your skin, it has no color, no smell, no soap. And it is easy to wash-off


As you can see, it has no fragrance
- After washing off,  my skin is so soft and moisturised. At my very first time, I think it didn't work on my skin because it's so light but it's not true. 
- Price: $7.49 for 4 fl oz, $21.74 for 16 fl oz (Amazon website) 

Note: I recommend you not to buy the big size. Although the big size is much more cheaper and it has a pump. But the PUMP is so useless. I can only twice or three times, it will be failed. So I have to use many ways to take out. It's not really convenient.


3. Toner

I use toner with 3 main purpose: taking away the dirt which cleansing oil and facial wash miss out, balancing the pH (facial wash often break the balance of pH), helping skin absorb following skincare step better.
                                                              INNISFREE GREEN TEA BALANCING SKIN



- This is toner for normal skin (BALANCING). I have combination to oily skin but I still use it because toner for oily skin ( FRESH) is too thin and toner for dry skin (MOISTURE) is too thick so it is hard to absorb into cotton pad.
- Packaging: eye -catching green, intelligent design help users easily take toner out (not too much, not too little). Especially, the packaging is recycled so after using it, you can return to Innisfree.
- The formula is thicker than water (not as thick as essence or lotion), looks opaque and smells lightly green tea. Oh I really love this smell, it makes me feel so comfortable and this smell is a feature of Innisfree.
- Experience: So fresh, quickly absorb. and no greasy
- Price: $12.38 for 200ml (AMAZON)

4. Sun Cream


                           NEUTROGENA ULTRA SHEER DRY-TOUCH SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 55

                                                                  (SUNSCREEN = CHEMICAL suncream)
I chose this product because of the brand NEUTROGENA. It's so famous for the mildness and the belief of dermatologists.

- Formula: thin, easily blend, traslucent when you blend out, lightly glow, quickly absorb



As you can see, it's a little glow
- Smell so good. Personally I like this smell so much.
- Because it's SUNSCREEN so we have to apply before going out 15 - 20 mins and touch up after given time ( SPF number x 5 = a number of mins SUNSCREEN works). This sunscreen works in 275 mins = 4.5 hours
- The packaging mentioned it can be waterproof in 80 mins. But in my experience, it can last for 60 mins if I go swimming of sweat a lot (in summer).
- For all skin types
Price:  $13.17 for 3oz (AMAZON)

                                                           A'PIEU PURE BLOCK NATURAL SUN CREAM

                                                                          (BLOCK = PHYSICAL sun cream)



- I use product having orange packaging, for daily using.

- Formula: thin. rich moisture, your skin will be a little lighter when blend out. It smells like orange and mandarin, this is the main reason I chose this product.



As you can see, it's super luminous when blend out
- Experience: After applying, my skin feels moisturised and looks luminous and darker only after 2 mins applying. This's the reason why I only use it when I do makeup or at least I have to use the powder. In winter, my skin becomes dryer, I use it like moisturising cream and hydrating primer.
- SPF45 is ideal for daily using.
- Because it's SUNBLOCK so we don't need to touch up. 
- It's recommended for dry to normal skin but I think we should use oil - control powder.
- I DON'T recommend it for sensitive skin.

5. Lip balm

   
                                                                       ISANA LIPPENFLEGE CLASSIC



- It is strange with you, right? Let me introduce some information about it. It comes from a German drug store brand - ROSSMANN.

- My lips are really dry so I can't live without it
- No smell
- I use 2 layers before use matte lip color and 4 layers before going to sleep. It works really really well.
- It quickly absorbs into my lips skin, no stick anymore.
- Price: €0.79 for 4.8gr (https://www.rossmann.de/produkte/isana/lippenpflege-classic/0000043004164.html?suggestTerm=isana+lip)

* Why don't I mention products for deeper skincare steps (lotion, essence, cream, etc) or targeted treatment?
- In 2016, my skin changed a lot so my deeper skincare products had to change, too. And I didn't find out any products which worked on my skin for a long time
. I had a period of time when A LOT OF ances appeared, this was the result of getting stressed. My solution was pausing using all of my skincare products,  using CETAPHIL GENTLE FACIAL WASH I reviewed above, warm salted water for wash ( to make my skin not become dry) and had the medicines dermatologits had given.


Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question, recommend a product to me or review this product if you have used it or let me know best of YOUR skincare in 2016 :)

Thank you so much for supporting!!!
Love you guys,













No comments:

Post a Comment