[REVIEW][ENGLISH] THE SAEM COVER PERFECTION TIP CONCEALER




Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!


Some information about

The first time I heard about The Saem is a CF of The Saem with the appearance of G Dragon. And it has become so famous recently with this concealer. And today you can find out why it is so famous in my review about it. Let's go! This concealer has 3 shades:
01: Clear Beige
1.5: Natural Beige
02: Rich beige
I have 3 tubes in shade 02. I know 02 is the darkest shade but it's still lighter than my skin tone. So I prefer using it for my dark circles ( it's also my highlighter for areas under eyes)
MY SKIN TYPE: Combination / Oily Skin, Sweating a lot
UNDERTONE: Neutral Warm
SKIN TONE: Medium


1. Packaging

A small tube. I can't understand any information on the packaging except the name of product and shade, SPF 28, PA++ because they were written in Korean. In general, its packaging seems like NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer's packaging.



The brush inside is an intelligent design. That helps us apply concealer more easily and give us more natural finish. 





2.Texture and Smell

The formula is quite thick. If I don't blend it immediately after applying, it can become dryer and I can't apply it easily. It also has sweet smell and I love this smell so much


3. Coverage

I was surprised because of the coverage. As I told you before, I have panda dark circles under eyes. And can you believe that it cover all of my dark circles. My dark circles absolutely disappeared. That feeling when my panda circles under eyes went away was so great. It also covers blemish or acnes perfectly.


All my veins are absolutely covered


4. Long - lasting

Because the formula is thick and quickly dry so it lasts in a long time. I test its long lasting by using only this concealer ( no foundation, no powder), it can last 8 hours on my skin. If I use foundation and powder, it can last all day long. I love this concealer so much.
I pour water on the layer which was fully blended.
After water was absorbed by a cotton pad, the finish was still perfect.


CONCLUSION

* Pros:
- Small and convenient packaging
- High to full coverage
- Very long-lasting
- Affordable price: $5
* Cons:
- Not plentiful shades so it's hard to pick the best to match with my skin tone.
- Beginners can have some troubles when blending it out because of thick formula.

Mark: 9.5/10

I minus 0.5 because I cant choose the most suitable shade for my skin tone. I think it's worth paying $5 for a tiny concealer with great effect. At this time, this concealer is the best to cover my super panda dark circles under eyes. This is the reason why I highly recommend this concealer for you.


Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question, recommend a product to me or review this product if you have used it:)



Thank you so much for supporting!!!
Love you guys,


No comments:

Post a Comment