[REVIEW] [ENGLISH] MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!


Many people asked me about foundation I used in my recently livestream on Facebook. So I write this post to share you guys my review about this product.


What is Maybelline Fit! Me? It is a line product created for the fittest with any skin types and shades of customers. And foundation is one thing what we always need to fit most, right?

Some info about Maybelline Fit! Me Foundation:
It's one product in line "Maybelline Fit! Me". This foundation includes 2 types:
Matte + Poreless
Dewy + Smooth
Each type has a large range of shades for customers to choose the shade fit them most.

About the range of shade, this is the link: https://www.maybelline.com/face-makeup/foundation-makeup/fit-me-matte-poreless-foundation

Im owning Maybelline Fit! Me Matte + Poreless Foundation in shade 125 (NUDE BEIGE)
MY SKIN TYPE: Combination / Oily Skin, Sweating a lot
UNDERTONE: Neutral Warm
SKIN TONE: MEDIUM

1. PACKAGING
Foundation is contained in a simple transparent glass bottle with full of information. It helps me know exactly how much foundation do I have.
Front Side
Back Side
Especially, the number and name of the shade Im using are printed on the top of the lid. It's really convenient, right?

But it doesn't have a pump. I find it hard to control how much foundation I pour out. I usually pour too much and I obviously pour back into the bottle.


2. TEXTURE AND FINISH
- It has light - weight formula. When I pour it out on the back of my hand, it can go down if I move my hand skew.

- This texture gives me a thin and MATTE finish with using both damp sponge or brush.This foundation takes 30s - 1 min to be PERFECTLY MATTE. It's really suitable for who has combination/oily skin and sweating a lot like mine.
The finish using brush or damp sponge is always matte
3. COVERAGE
I was surprised because of its ability to cover my pores. After the finish completely set, my pores are disappeared ( I have big pores). It can do what it said: PORELESS. I feel like my skin become FLAWLESS.
I apply foundation on the left and left area looks smoother and more beautiful than the right one.
But with the dark circles under my eyes and acnes, blemishes, redness, it can cover about 50%.
Using sponge to blend gives me a natural look. While using brush gives me a high coverage.

I use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to blend foundation on the left hand
and a damp Real Techniques Complexion Sponge to blend foundation on the right hand.
Both of them bring a smooth look but they can't cover my veins perfectly.
4. LONG - LASTING
I used this foundation without oil - control primer and powder in hot and humid weather of Hanoi, do you believe that after 5 hours, my nose started producing a little oil and after 7 hours, my whole face started tone down. If I use oil -control primer or powder or both, it can last all day in beautiful finish.
I put my hands into water. After that, I use cotton pads to absorb the water.
As you can see, foundation didn't go away and the finish was still stay beautiful.
Foundation went away only when I had used Makeup Remover.
SUM UP
* Pros:
- I can know how much foundation I have because of the transparent glass bottle.
- It's also available for dry skin ( DEWY + SMOOTH type I mentioned above)
- LARGE range of shades.
- Light - weight formula
- Thin and MATTE finish.
- Being able to cover my pores perfectly.
- Very Long - lasting
- Affordable price.: $8

*Cons:
- It doesn't have a pump.

Mark: 9.5 / 10. With a weak point in packaging and many many good ones, it's worth buying again.

Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question, recommend a product to me or review this product if you have used it:)



Thank you so much for supporting!!!
Love you guys,


No comments:

Post a Comment