[ENGLISH] [REVIEW] SUMMER FAVORITES 2017 - MAKE UP ITEMS


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my Blog!


Summer is going to the end. The weather of summer in Vietnam is very hot and humid but I still do my makeup everyday. I spent a lot of time to find out products giving me long lasting and light - weight base. Moreover, I set some standards for my eyeshadow and lip color.


Let's talk about my skin!

MY SKIN TYPE: Combination / Oily Skin, Sweating a lot
SKIN'S PROBLEMS: Big pores on T zone. Acnes can appear if pores are clogged
UNDERTONE: Neutral Warm
SKIN TONE: Light - Medium

Let's go and see what are my favorite makeup items in summer!


#1: INNISFREE NO SEBUM BLUR PRIMER

This primer helps my base last longer. It can blur my pores. My pores on T zone are bigger than ones on the rest of my face so that I really like its ability to cover the pores. Especially, it contains silicones  so my skin becomes smoother, and foundation I apply become more beautiful
Price: $7


#2: THE SAEM COVER PERFECTION TIP CONCEALER #02

I posted a blog to review this concealer. Link is here. It can cover my dark circles perfectly and last for a long time. This is the reason why I need to remove carefully.
Price: $5


#3: MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION #125

I also reviewed this foundation before. Link is here. High coverage, long lasting and light - weight make it be a ideal foundation for my skin in summer because it can satisfy all of my requests.
Price: $8

#4: INNISFREE NO SEBUM MINERAL LOOSE POWDER

I bought the limited edition in emoji collection. I put original edition here for you to buy. It's very powdery and control oil very very well. It works well for both applying on all my facial skin and baking method.
But I recommend you to use a small amount because it's light and oil-control. If you apply a large amount, it can be cakey and your face can be "white like a ghost"
Price: $6
It's limited edition, named Blush. It looks so cute, right?
And this is original version
Source: Internet

#5: NYX OMBRE BLUSH #OB01 #FEELTHEHEAT

You can imagine how hot it is throughout the name. It's pretty orange pink and really pigmented. I pick a little bit for using for flush cheek. I love how it shines. The formula is easy blendable and silky. Especially, I was strongly impressed by the packaging. It's very simple and elegant. It's worth for $10 blusher, right?
Price: $10


#6: MORPHE 35O EYESHADOW PALETTE

The hot weather and warm orange makeup look is a great combination. The this palette is my choice for this look. All shades including matte and shimmer are pigmented. The formula is easy to blend out and it falls out a little bit. The orange shades are very beautiful and match with Asian skin.
But the packaging is not good. The powder can be easily broken if the palette is dropped ( the shimmer shade is easier to fall than the matte shade.
I also use grey, brown, darks shade for brow and eyeliner.
The price is $23 for 35 shades in one palette. This is the reason why the packaging is not good but it's worth buying, right?
Price: $23
It's a little dirty cuz I've used a lot. The packaging is not eye-catching
Some shades was broken because of I dropped it but I fixed it.

#7: MAYBELLINE ROCKET MASCARA

My eyelashes are long. So I need a mascara to volume and curl my lashes after curling. And this is a great choice. After using, my eyelashes look so natural. This is what I want for summer because a thick makeup look is not suitable for summer.
Price: $7.77
The letters on the packaging were disappeared cuz I held it a lot.

#8: MAC PREP + PRIMR FIX+ SETTING SPRAY
Only when I use it, I really understand why it is so popular and the function of setting spray. I use it before doing makeup as a primer or after makeup to set my makeup. I see that my makeup is more pigmented, natural and last all day long. I love its smell too. The price for 100ml is $25, it's not expensive cuz you can use it in a long time.
Price: $25


And these are 2 lip color I use most of summer time: I wanna choose outstanding shades for summer.


#9: MAC MATTE LIPSTICK #CHILI

Its brownish orange-red shade match perfectly with orange shades in Morphe 35O and Nyx Ombre Blush OB01 in my orange makeup. The Matte formula of MAC is creamy, soft and smooth on my lips. This color is so pigmented and pretty. This is an example when I apply this lip color with full face makeup. I took this photo under the sunlight so the color it's not perfect but you can see that this lip color brightens up my face.
Price: $17.5


#10: LIME CRIME MATTE VELVETINES #RUSTIC

This shade is outstanding and easy to use. This shade is described as "earthy red" but it becomes a pretty earthy red-pink on my lips and brightens up my face. The texture is perfect matte and velvet, and it doesn't get my lips wrinkles get exposed. Its smell is like the rose petals. I love this smell.  Let's take a look in this pic when I makeup and use this color.
Price: $20


This is the end of my summer favorites makeup items list. See you guys in the next post: SUMMER FAVORITES 2017 - SKINCARE ITEMS :)


Comment below ( please do not hesitate) if you have any question, recommend a product to me or review this product if you have used it or let me know best of YOUR makeup in summer 2017 :)

Thank you so much for supporting!!!
Love you guys,



No comments:

Post a Comment